Legal Question in Criminal Law in Oklahoma

ok i have a few questions and a small story to go with it.. long story short i picked a friend up from work to take him home so on the ride there i get an emergency call from my wife so i rushed to drop him off his house was close by and went to handle the issue well in the rush he left his things in my back seat along with his drugs.. see where this is going huh?... i end up getting pulled over and i gladly let them search my car so they found a small container with what looked like cocaine in it they tested it twice for cocaine and a few other test as well the first cocaine test was inconclusive i guess and the second was clear they let me go and the police officer said they were going to send it to a lab to be tested and if it was a substance there would be a warrant for my arrest or some sort of warrant i have no idea.. well my questions are is an online site like or the others concerning cleveland county accurate? and if there is a warrant eventully what should i do before i turn myself in? should i hire a lawyer? contact a bails bondmans? is there anyway to stay out of jail can i pay a fine? i just got a great job i cant afford to lose i have a family to take care of i cant go to jail or.. i dont know what will happen hoonestly i am scared i have never been in any trouble like this i dont know how this stuff works or what i should do please and thank you for your help and time sorry such a long "question"

Asked on 2/12/12, 5:07 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Matt Swain Swain Law Firm

Please give me a call and I will be able to answer all of your questions in detail. My number is 501-0827. I only handle criminal cases and my office is in Cleveland County.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/12, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Oklahoma