Legal Question in DUI Law in Oklahoma

how can i get the in car police video tapes from my dui arrest

Asked on 10/07/12, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Ramey Jay K. Ramey, Attorney at Law

Your attorney can get them with a subpoena and/or a discovery request.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/12, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Oklahoma