Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

Can a 16 year old seek emancipation from a parent?

Asked on 9/03/13, 11:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

yes, but if they do they will want to have a job, a place to live, and show the court they can take care of themselves.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 3:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma