Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

As a child, I was adopted by one of my mother's husbands. I'm now in my 40s and I want my birth name back. Do I have to hire an attorney to accomplish this?

Asked on 10/29/13, 6:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

Not necessarily, name changes are pretty simple. It depends on how comfort you are with the Court system. I believe you are awlways better off with someone who has done it before.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 9:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma