Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

child support

So my soon to be ex wife hasn't let me see my son in about two years can she get child support for those past years?

Asked on 7/27/08, 5:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Graves The Law Office of John H. Graves, PLLC

Re: child support

Short answer...Yes. You can enforce visitation but lack of visitation does not relieve you of your support obligation, if the Court ordered you to pay.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/08, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma