Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

Can the courts order you not to date some one? and if so what is the requirements for such an order?

Asked on 8/17/13, 7:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

Generally no however, if there is a minor child the court can order that a certain person(s) not be around the minor child.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma