Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

a possible father wants to prove paternity to get son and the child resides in Pennsylvania with the adoptive parents and has for 6 months. Would the case need to be started in Pennsylvania where the child resides or in Oklahoma where the possible father and the mother reside. Also is it possible for the father to get the child back.

Asked on 7/02/19, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bow Bottomly Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC

There are multiple factors that apply with jurisdiction. Feel free to provide additional details to our intake team at (405) 701-6179 and we can guide you in the right direction according to your situation.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/19, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma