Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

Can a joint custody plan be changed around after it's been settled for 8years?

Asked on 4/10/14, 5:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

Yes, you would want to file a Motion to Modify. There must be a permanent, material, change of circustamces, AND the change must be in the child(ren)'s best interest

Read more
Answered on 4/10/14, 7:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma