Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

I need help obtaining guardian ship forms my daughter asked me to take guardian ship of her daughter who is 5 yrs old I just need the forms to make it all legal.

Asked on 5/01/19, 8:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bow Bottomly Ball Morse Lowe, PLLC

The forms can be found on Oklahoma State Courts Networks website under Quick Links, District Courts (AOC).

For additional help feel free to call Ball Morse Lowe at 405-701-5355 and set up a consultation with one of our family law attorneys.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/19, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma