Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma


I have a child that has a public defender representing her if the public defender is not doing her job is there something I can file to have her removed from my daughters case.

Asked on 11/13/03, 5:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Herb Southern The Southern Law Firm

Re: Unfair

Sure ... hire a private Attorney.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/03, 6:40 pm
John Graves The Law Office of John H. Graves, PLLC

Re: Unfair

You should probably talk to the PD about your concerns. You haven't provided much information, however if the PD represents your child, he/she has to do what is in the best interest of their client, the child. You can always hire an attorney to represent the child if you can't get any satisfaction.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/03, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma