Legal Question in Personal Injury in Oklahoma

My husband was ran off the highway on his Motorcycle by a lady who has insurance with Farmers. How can we find out how much coverage the person has?

Asked on 7/09/10, 4:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Allison Allison Legal, LLC

You may need to file suit to get the real answers you seek. If there was injury, not just property damage, you should consider getting an attorney. Your insurance may also kick in under certain conditions; not just your husbands insurance, but other insurance your family may have. Usually the insurance companies won't help make this easy, and it can get very complex. If you don't have an attorney you could easily end up getting less than the policies should pay, and less than the law would require they pay.

Unfortunately, your question sounds easy, but it's usually not the case. There are no magic words to use to make them answer your question, but if sued, they will have to disclose information in discovery.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/10, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Oklahoma