Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Oregon

Can a mother keep a child away from the father that is paying child support

Asked on 6/28/13, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your question is about Family Law, not Appeals. Please re-post it under that category. More lawyers with the relevant experience will see it there, and future users with similar questions will be better able to find it.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 3:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Oregon