Legal Question in Business Law in Oregon

I am the sole owner of an S corp. I would like to dissolve the corp. but as a general contractor I lent money to the corp. to build a spec house. The house has not sold and it is now being used as a vacation rental. All funds going in and out of this home are run through the corp. What is involved in the dissolution of this company? I plan to become a sole proprietor.

Asked on 10/18/13, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

Have the S Corp transfer ownership of the house to you, in repayment of the loan.

You can dissolve the S Corp with a simple form at

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Oregon