Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Oregon

I lived with my girlfriend in Oregon in a house that we both paid for and our names were on the lease. I moved out quickly and was able to take very little of my things. She now will not let me get any of my stuff. She has changed the locks and tells me she got rid of most of it. I ask her all the time but she always says no. it's been a little over two months now. What can I do?

Asked on 9/24/13, 2:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

Call the police to accompany you to the house to get your stuff. She has stolen your stuff.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 2:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Oregon