Legal Question in Criminal Law in Oregon

My husband is 69 years old and the neighbors know that he is quite ill, he had a cardiac arrest last sept., these people are harrassing him to death, I had to give him nitro yesterday because of it , is there nothing he can do about it.

Asked on 4/08/12, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kathy Proctor Proctor Law, PC

In order to be able to answer your question, more information is needed. But, generally it depends on what you mean by "harassing." Verbal abuse might fall under the definition of Elder Abuse. If you have not contacted the Sheriff's office, you should and let them know you want to make a complaint for elder abuse. You can also contact the Department of Human Services

Read more
Answered on 4/09/12, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Oregon