Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Oregon

2 doctors and an NP have taken me off all my insulin. This will kill me soon. Can I get some legal action before I die?

Asked on 4/28/13, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

I do not handle cases like this, but the law firm of Kafoury McDougal in Portland does. You can reach them at 503-224-2647 or [email protected] They provide an initial consultation visit for you at no charge, and they usually take cases on a "contingency" basis, which means that you do not have to pay them, unless they succeed in obtaining money for you from the entity that harmed you.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 12:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Oregon