Legal Question in Tax Law in Oregon

My elderly parents sold their home this year and are now in an independent living apartment. They sold their home for cash and still have the proceeds from the equity of the sale. What should they be doing before the end of the tax year to protect their money?

Asked on 11/22/23, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

This is a good question but too much to go into over email. "Protect their money . . ." from what?

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/23, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Oregon