Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan

Firm is registered partnership concern comprises two partners having 50% investement/profit in business. When the business started A partner doesnot give any profit to B and doesnot allow to enter in this business. A is earning much and B is silent. In this situation can partner B take stay order from court that business should be stoped/locked (petrol pump/licence granted)till earrned profit distribution.

Asked on 10/21/11, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

there is not only a stay order that can help, but you have more than one option to redress the grievances. suit for accounts , reciver appointment , action under S 145 etc etc

Read more
Answered on 10/23/11, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan