Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan

I have a joint property ownership with my Mother, Brother and Sister. I am single. I would like to gift my share of the property to my sister. Is it legally possible, if so what is the procedure in pakistan

Asked on 4/12/10, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

if you have allocated share in the property then only a deed at this point leaving your share in the name of your sister is enough,but if not then it is advisable to get the share declared by the court and at that time surrender it in the name of your sister. if you need to discuss it further you can call me at 0323-4638149 office hours.

Please Note: All consultations are free of charge.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/10, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan