Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan

mother has gifted me a house to her young son. can other elder brothers and sisters claim?

Asked on 11/11/09, 1:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

is this gift in your favor is oral or written, in case it is oral than if someone challenges it you will have to prove it.send details or call me on the phone 0323-4638149

Read more
Answered on 11/16/09, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan