Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan


one person sale a plot and got consideration amount thereafter got for construction amount full and final but did not completed but hand over incomplete house to me , there after same amount returned to me but cheque was bounced hence could not succeded hence i was file suit for specific releif and lodged FIR in Polise Station, what is my status in pakistan.

Asked on 11/28/10, 12:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

your case are already in the courts, if you know the present status of the cases than call me on my cell no 0323-4638149 during 3 to 7 pm to discuss. (discussion on this case shall be subject to availability of time). regds

Read more
Answered on 11/28/10, 2:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan