Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

I'm 18 about to be 19, my boyfriend is 21 and goes to bars, but would like for me to go with him to dance (I don't drink at all, and I don't want to drink) So I am curious about the age limit to enter a bar in Pennsylvania

Asked on 6/23/12, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

If you are 18, you can be in a place that serves alcoholic beverages, so long as you don't drink. The only exception is a casino, where you must be 21.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/12, 4:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania