Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Friend arrested for 13 yr old charge from another state.He hasn't been extradited yet can't get an attorney until he is extradited. How long can they keep him in county jail?

Asked on 4/02/13, 12:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Who says he can't get an attorney. He might not be able to get a public defender. because those guys are always busy; but I don't see why he can't get an attorney to help him?

Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line) (Direct Email)

Read more
Answered on 4/06/13, 9:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania