Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania


i have a 13 year old son who shoot bb gun at a car passing by what action can the police take?

Asked on 2/06/06, 12:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Konrad Jarzyna The Law Offices of Cozzi & Jarzyna

Re: juvanile

He could be charged with a number of things, e.g disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment. Was he arrested? In what county did it take place?

Read more
Answered on 2/06/06, 12:49 pm

Re: juvenile

I agree with Mr. Jarzyna. I would also add that the most precise statute would be "Propulsion of Missiles", under Section 2707 of the crimes code. The police could arrest your son, and charge him with being a juvenile delinquent. He would have to go to court and have a hearing before a judge.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/06, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania