Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

If a modified court order for child support was just ordered in march of 2012- and the original order was in sept of 2011- will intercept apply if there was no arrears in 2011 for the 2011 tax year - or will it have to go by the current order and take the refund now ? the couple is not yet divorced and they are still filing jointly - what will happen to the refund in that case as well ....he has been trying to get a divorce for two years now and she just wont agree to anything how long can this go on ? And also how much legally can the court order in child support and alimony - is there a certain percentage ? or can they just leave the man with nothing if she refuses to make any money - they have 6 children - all school aged - and he is being left with very little to live on at all month to month and already is working 60 hours a week to cover expenses - I know that is a lot of questions - but any help would be great

Asked on 4/17/12, 12:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Howard Rovner Howard Rovner Esq. - Call: 215 820 9149

I can try to help.

Please fill out your information on my site and I can get back to you early next week. Please fill out your name and number most importantly.


Read more
Answered on 4/17/12, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania