Legal Question in Personal Injury in Pennsylvania

I had gone to Sheetz 2/12/12, purchased a hot chai tea (ordered with skim milk). The employee at Sheetz making the drink, made it with soy milk, which I am allergic to. I knew I was having an allergic reaction and contacted Sheetz immediately to confirm that they may have used soy milk. They did confirm, stated they would be writing an incident report (which I never received) and they provided me with a phone number to the corporate office. Also, they stated that the corporate office would contact me (which they never did). I ended up spending 4 hours in the ER. I contacted Sheetz the next day asking for a call back. I contacted them again in about a week inquiring about the incident report. A gentleman named Wade stated that he had received the incident report and Sheetz would pay the ER bill. I received several bills totaling a little less than $3000. I sent in the bill 4/3/12. I received an additional bill of $85 4/6/12. I will be sending this in as well.

My question is: I would like to settle with Sheetz on more than my medical bills as I lost 2 days of work after this ER visit which I was not paid for initially. I had to use PTO and didn't receive it for 2 weeks. Please respond asap. Thank you.

Asked on 4/06/12, 11:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Kofsky The Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky

Good Morning,

I settled a case for a client with Sheetz and worked with Wade as the adjuster. I can provide his last name Monday ! Please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter further. I am confident that we can have your bills paid and have you net (in your pocket) a higher return than is being offered. Yes, we will put that in writing.

I realize your goal is to resolve this (possibly by yourself) but it is proven statistically you will financially benefit with the help of an experienced plaintiff''s lawyer.


Joel Kofsky

215 735 4800

Read more
Answered on 4/07/12, 1:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania