Legal Question in Disability Law in Pennsylvania

Need abvice for a harassment in the workplace i have been tottaly mistreated and been demeanored by the guys that run the business for the place i work for

Asked on 2/03/11, 9:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Solomon Weinstein Solomon Weinstein, Esquire

You should contact an attorney to discuss the facts of your situation. There are time periods to take action. The size of your company may be relevant to some of the potential claims you may have.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/11, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Pennsylvania