Legal Question in Disability Law in Pennsylvania

What if I was finacally forced back to work after a major spine sugery?

Asked on 4/25/10, 6:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

Happens all the time. Apply for social security disability.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/10, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Pennsylvania