Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

A business owe me money for a sub-contract job in Denver but because of financial issues, I had to move back to PA. How can I get what's owed to me?

Asked on 11/10/14, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

ANDREA G. TILLIS Law Offices of Andrea G. Tillis

If the business that owes you money does business in Pennsylvania, then you can sue them in the County in Pennsylvania in which they do business. If they do not do business in Pennsylvania, then unfortunately, you will have to sue them in Denver.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/14, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania