Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

can I use my LLC's bank account to pay for child support if there is more money in it ?

Asked on 5/08/20, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

You should transfer the money in the LLC account to you as a distribution then pay it. It is not a business expense.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/20, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania