Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

If a person breaks a contract and the contract was signed in another state where must you bring them to small claims court?

Asked on 8/09/13, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

it depends

Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 11:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania