Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

I received a precipe and rule to file a complaint. I need more time and discovery before I draft the complaint what do I file to get more time to do so?

Asked on 12/18/13, 5:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

File a motion to extend time. You need a lawyer. You should not be drafting a complaint by yourself.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/13, 6:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania