Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

How to split business and sell

Question is: If you have a company that is owned by two people equally and one partner wants to splitt company in half and go on his own, but there was never a written agreement from the begining, is there any legal action the one party can take make this happen. When the other party doesn't want too?

Asked on 12/27/06, 2:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik

Re: How to split business and sell

Yes, they can file for dissolution and windup.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/06, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania