Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Pennsylvania

My fiancee is in jail for violation of probation (DUI) his probation officer refused to heed my warnings and never did anything to check on him, now the head of probation is stating he is not allowed near me due to a past pfa. It was vacated, nothing is going on I am 8 mths pregnant and they are giving ME a hard time I am not on probation nor parole and they email me stating he wont get out if I keep writing them telling them they did not do their job, they try "diagnosising" me stating I need battered woman's counseling in their expert opinion, which is against my hippa rights, they tell me to let him go yet I am carrying his child. Can they do this? Can they email me telling me I am wrong? I have researched and was told to sue county probation for impersonation a medical professional, violating my civil rights, etc. HELP!

Asked on 8/27/11, 10:57 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.

Sounds like there is a bit of overreach. In what county?

Read more
Answered on 8/29/11, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania