Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

i bought a used vehicle and has a warranty and started taking back with problems the very next day and in pa i know you can not sell a car with a cracked head, bad transmission and bad differential and this car has all three plus it is leaking antifreeze that is making me very sick on top of the other health issues I already have. i have tried to work with the dealership several times and they just blow me off. now i am to the point i get very sick and it really messing with my health. please help me and tell me where to go from here.

Asked on 10/08/16, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

Hire a consumer attorney who handles used vehicle cases. There is nothing that you're going to accomplish on your own.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/16, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania