Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Pennsylvania

My mother cosigned a student loan for me and is now being sued for it however, I have not been notified that I'm being sued. What do we do next?

Asked on 3/01/18, 8:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

Consult with a consumer attorney or two and then hire one. There is no other answer here. Do not try to handle this yourself. Most of us consumer attorneys offer a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/18, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania