Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

i am out on bail due to a simple assault charge. i have been issued a no contact order. neither me nor my girlfriend wanted this to was a night gone wrong and we are both suffering dearly without each other. when i am put on probation can they legally keep us away from each other?

Asked on 6/29/13, 6:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can both petition the courts to modify the probation and the stay away order.

I would suggest individual counselling or both of you and possible anger management, so there is no repetition o the unhappy events. I don't know the circumstances, but would be happy to speak to you on it at no charge.

Feel free to call me at cell number

SAUL H. SEGAN ESQ I live in Montgomery County if that helps. is web site......

Best of luck to you both. Call if you would like.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/13, 10:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania