Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I was charged with misdemeanor simple assault M2 and harassment I have court next month and was wondering what might happen, there were no punches thrown no blood spilt it was a shoving match between me and my father, he didn’t want to press charges and does not wish too, I know I need anger management which would help me a lot moving forward in life so I want to ask for that help but shouldn’t my M2 move down to a M3? And if so or if not what is it that I’m looking at? I Live in PA

Asked on 1/18/19, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Do you have a prior record? You cold get ARD if you have a clean record, Hopefully you didm't talk to the police, Time to get a lawyer and plea bargain.


Read more
Answered on 1/19/19, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania