Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I have been charged with 1 summary charge of public intoxication and 1 charge of engaging in fighting. What can I expect to plea down to in PA?

Asked on 4/22/13, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

It depends on your prior record. If you have no prior record your plea will be substantially better!

I would recommend getting a lawyer to go down with you and negotiate the plea if you decide to go down the route!

Good Luck!

Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line)

[email protected] (Direct Email)

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania