Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

The cops came to my house and I consented to a search. They found two suspected small bags of herioine they had a dog that could not identify so it was sent to a lab but the papers received now are for a misdemeanor D and the papers keep saying suspected substance. They found it in a box that belonged to my boyfriend and they are charging him for it is he looking at jail time or is there a possibility that he can get a fine or probation instead

Asked on 9/02/18, 7:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

That depends on whether he has a record and what the police found. For now you need to and your boyfriend need to shut up and get a lawyer.


Read more
Answered on 9/02/18, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania