Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My ex girlfriends dad has burned my things and left a message saying that he has done so what can i do about it?

Asked on 6/25/13, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

You can sue him or file a criminal complaint your choice.


Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 6:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania