Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I was giving 2 yrs probation for simple assault I serve my 2yrs with two dirty urines for marijuana now at the end of my probation term the probation officer is telling me I have to serve two more years of probation for not taking an anger management program that required me to pay $50 per session. Probation has hindered me from acquiring my act 235 which I need for my job which because I wasn't able to obtain my 235 I was subjected to shorter hours and less days. What should I do?

Asked on 4/27/15, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

First off if an Anger Management class was a condition of probation then they can add to your probation. I doubt you'll get ACT 235 clearance if you have anger issues. Heck even if you can get an ACT 235 clearance anyone would hire you. You'd be a lawsuit waiting to happen.


Read more
Answered on 4/28/15, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania