Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania


i am currently on adult probation.

my PO is on media.

I was prescribed MMJ by a doctor and have my card.

My PO says im not allowed to use this doctors prescription .

Do i have any options going forward as i really need this medication

Asked on 10/26/18, 8:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

I doubt it. The probation department doesn't have an appeals process. A lot depends on what you're on probation for. For how much longer? Why you need the medication.

POs are very not sympathetic.


Read more
Answered on 10/27/18, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania