Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

We live in MD. My child was arrested in PA with a small amount of marijuana and was let go after seeing a judge and a few hours at the police station. He was told that he will receive a paper to go to court in a later date. He was also told that he will have to do some community service and his record will be cleared. Should we find a lawyer to go with him on the court date? If so, where should we find a lawyer, from PA or MD?

Asked on 5/28/13, 4:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Good morning.

You are better off having a lawyer. It does not have to be a horrible expense.

Need to know the location of the citation.

You are welcome to call me to discuss the matter at no charge. My cell phone is 215-370-2608.

My web site is

I would be glad to help your son.


Saul H Segan

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania