Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I have been off probation for over 10 years in nj can nj still collect restitution thru the court system

Asked on 3/17/13, 6:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

It depends on the county. I would contact that clerk of courts within the county that supervises your probation. They should be able to provide you with valid answer to your question.

Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

267-265-4553 (Direct 24/7 Line)

[email protected] (Direct Email)

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 4:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania