Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

if you are already sentenced for charges and you dont appear for sentencing can the judge take back your plea agreement

Asked on 3/18/13, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If I were the accused, I would show up for sentencing. The accused should be discussing this with his or her lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/13, 7:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania