Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

my son was shot at by a starter pistol (he thought was real) coming of the school bus he is 16. 6 people were arrested 5 adults and 1 minor.. 3 pled guilty and are awaiting a sentence 3 are awaiting trial.. Can i sue them all for my sons mental anguish and can i sue the 1 minors parents instead since 1 is a minor.. what kind of suit do i need to bring against them all??

Asked on 7/24/13, 6:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


You can bring civil action but can you recover any money?

That's the question. You are welcome to call me

at no charge. It has to be discussed thoroughly. There are many factors to consider.

My cell number is 215-370-2608

Web site

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 10:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania