Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Pennsylvania

I was passed over for promotion because I was pregnant, but I dont know if I have enough evidence to substantiate it. What should i do?

Asked on 10/20/12, 7:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

Response by Michael Kotik lawyer in Philadelphia, PA. You need to hire an employment lawyer. He/she can then go and investigate your claim, allowing you to know for sure if you have enough for a case.

Attorney Michael Kotik, Esq.

Two Penn Center (Philadelphia)

1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 220

Philadelphia, PA 19102

(215) 564-1010 (Direct Line)

(267) 265-4553 (Cell Phone)

[email protected] (Email)

Read more
Answered on 10/23/12, 2:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Pennsylvania