Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

So my boyfriend had his license suspended from a dui 3 years ago. He has since served his required jail time and the required time for the suspension. He has been trying to get his license reinstated for the last year but for whatever reason the clerk of courts is not helpful at all. He had to request a court transcript to send over to them so they could verify his jailtime, which he did but every time he calls them to see what is going on they keep telling him to call the probation office. When he calls the probation office they tell him to call the clerk of courts. We just aren’t sure what to do at this point because it seems like he’s just getting sent around in circles.

Asked on 6/16/21, 8:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drew Quinones Drew Quinones, P.C.

Call my office


Read more
Answered on 6/16/21, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania