Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

It isn't exactly drunk driving but I got an underage a couple months ago and lost my license. They get suspended tomorrow, and was wondering what happens if I can't get it to the DMV in time?

Asked on 1/24/12, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Alexander Paletta Law Office of Joseph A. Paletta, Esq.

In general, you should send your license into PennDOT via certified mail, return receipt requested with a $25.00 restoration fee. PennDOT's clock on your suspension will not begin until they receive your license. You should send this in as soon as possible. Keep copies of everything that you have relating to this matter for yourself. Also, follow the instructions that were provided on your PennDot License Supsension letter.

Joseph A. Paletta, Esq. / ap


Read more
Answered on 1/24/12, 12:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania